Saturday, May 10, 2008

T.J. Wright trial

I've been following the trial of the death of three year old T.J. Wright. Well sort of at least . I get sick just reading about I've tried to avoid it but I do find myself drawn at the same time. Katherine Bunnel the accused broke down in tears the other day in court. I couldn't help but think it's a little late for that. Maybe she should have thought of that before beating a 3-year old to death over some spilled food after night out partying(says a lot right there) with her low-life scum boyfriend. The details of T.J. injuries are just gut wrenching to read. I hope to God that justice be served here and T'J. Wrights brutal death not go in vain. One has to wonder how DCYF dropped the ball and placed him with these two F(*&76ng loser's is beyond me. It's really sad and blood boiling to think about this.

No comments: