Sunday, March 30, 2008

Boyfriend...free for the taking

I found this while browsing craigslist. I nearly lost it.



Date: 2008-03-30, 10:23PM EDT


I've had this boyfriend sitting here for three years and as I do my spring cleaning I have decided to get rid of him because he is useless...

The boyfriend comes with 2 nice Dell Computers(charged to his ex girlfriend's credit card), a Jeep(unregistered and uninsured), a 22" televison(given to him by his younger sister)and a guitar. Boyfriend also comes with tons of baggage, so I would suggest a truck or SUV to transport and 2 strong people to carry the load.


This boyfriend has a lot of potential, but for the most part he does not work. Maybe a good 'fixer-upper project' for someone who has the time/patience/insecurties. May just need some new wires, bolts, or to learn how to screw.

This boyfriend comes equipped with an assload of excuses and lies. Even better, he will call your mom and best friends crying about your arguements.

Although he is an antique, this boyfriend is not worth much.

If you are interested in constant headaches, financial distress, and sexual frustration, please contact the above email address.







  • Location: Loserville

No comments: