Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Coffee

I can't begin the day without coffee. Sometimes I've stood bleary eyed in front of the coffee maker holding my cup waiting impatiently. A couple of times I almost poured the coffee in the sugar bowl. It also doesn't help that where I live in Rhode Island you can hardly sneeze without hitting a coffee shop. I mainly drink it in the morning and early afternoon before work( I work second shift).

Granted too much coffee I'm sure cannot be good for you. I myself kind of get sick and tired of all the studies showing ordinary items that can cause you harm. Many times you've got to consume huge quantities of said item over an extended amount of time. The thing is if you consume healthy things in huge quantities they can't be good for you either. Imagine if all you ate was carrots. Well it may improve your eyesight at first. That may be offset by longer ears and your skin tone turning orange.

Well anyway back to the coffee. I came across this article on how to defend your coffee habit at Lifehack.org. Well I've got to go now. I'm in need of a refill.

No comments: