Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Obama the new JFK

I thought I'd check out Obama's website today just to see what this guy was all about . At the top we get this quote:

I'm not asking you to believe. Not just in my ability to bring about real change in Washington...I'm asking you to believe in yours". - Barack Obama Website


When I first saw that I immediately thought of another Democrat many years ago saying:

"And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country." - President John F. Kennedy


Sound familiar? It's obvious Barack has done his homework in what resonates with voters. It seems to me that he empowers his followers which makes them feel a part of something bigger. Which kind of explains his massive following. Question is does he have substance behind the words? Does Hillary have a chance? Does McCain have what it takes to beat this guy? Though I believe in McCain I think it's going to be a tough one.

Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

No comments: