Saturday, February 2, 2008

Introduction

Thanks for coming by and welcome to The World According to Bob. If you came here via my Wordpress blog then this may be a bit repetitive. I've do have a couple of other blogs which deal with my hobbies but they seem at times a bit limiting when I have ideas that don't quite fit into the themes of them. This blog is to cover what they don't. What you'll probably see here issues from political, news,family, relationships, and personal stuff.

Why the switch from Wordpress? Well the #1 reason is photo's. I went to post a picture with my post recently and with Wordpress you have to host the picture somewhere else it seems. With Blogger you just upload a picture and it's there. #2 I'm familiar with Blogger and it's functions. Like I said I've got a couple of other blogs through Blogger so I'm used to the functions, features and also it's limitations( hey nobody's perfect).

Thanks again for coming by. If you'd like to visit the previous version at Wordpress click here.

No comments: